Friday 1 April 2016

Custom Handcrafted ‘Age’ Greetings Cards


From the beginning I have loved personalising cards. I have made a huge number of custom cards from shoes and make up to this little pig - all of which help to make a greeting a little more special.  

I also like to help people celebrate the big birthdays! So whether your son is turning five, or a granddaughter is now 21 my range of numbered cards is perfect for you! Range isn’t really the right word, actually, because I am able to work with you to adapt any of my existing greetings cards or to create a fresh design.

One of my most popular ‘age’ cards is the Sparkly Cupcake above. I originally made these cards in pink and turquoise but I can make them in almost any colour and with any age.

If you are ever interested in any of my handcrafted greetings cards, please do not hesitate to get in touch at katiesarah.makes@hotmail.co.uk

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment